Sales and Marketing Associate - Philadelphia at Spotluck
Spotluck seeks a charismatic and enthusiastic sales and marketing professional to join its Philadelphia based team. This position would require 20+ hours a week taking on a variety of tasks and projects in support of the Philadelphia sales team.
- Train and launch newly signed restaurants to the Spotluck platform throughout Greater Philadelphia.
- Provide account management touches to existing base of over 300 restaurant partners.
- Engage owners, managers, and staff members to be advocates of Spotluck.
- Develop relationships with potential community influencers and small business partners to be Spotluck ambassadors.
- Attend Spotluck marketing events as necessary.
- Extremely personable and friendly – the ability to walk into a room, own it, and walk out with a new best friend.
- Top notch phone skills.
- Excel at organizational and time management – you will juggle supporting two sales people and launching restaurants all over the Greater Philadelphia region, using your calendar religiously is a must.
- Interest in creating long lasting relationships and selling the ongoing value of a Spotluck partnership.
- Experience in a sales support or marketing role preferred.
- Restaurant industry a plus.
- Access to a car preferred.
- Availability on evenings and weekends necessary.